Get the auto insurance that will help protect you!
When you’re shopping for auto insurance, you want to be adequately covered in case of an accident. After all, you’re protecting your life and your investment, as well as the lives of those around you.
When you work with an insurance broker to find car insurance, you can rest assured that you’re getting the car insurance coverage that right for you. You get peace of mind knowing you’re completely protected and you’re not paying for extra car insurance coverage that you don’t need. As an independent insurance brokerage, we have access to a large selection of car insurance plans, and this allows us to source the best possible car insurance for you
We offer comprehensive coverage for your car and recreational vehicles, with optional coverage available for physical damage, increased liability and accident benefits.
If you have any doubts about the appropriate level of automobile coverage that's right for you, we have excellent plans available through reputable auto insurers, and we will be happy to help pinpoint the coverages best suited to your needs.
Types of Products Available
- Private Passenger Automobile – This is your personal use vehicle which may be used for pleasure, commuting, or personal business.
- Cars, vans, trucks
Classic Automobile – This is a vehicle that is between 15-30 years old and in good condition. It has collector value and is not used for commuting.
Antique Automobile – This is a vehicle that is more that 25 years old and used strictly for show purposes. It should be plated with a historical vehicle lisence plate.
- Motorhome – This is a vehicle designed for recreational accommodation and is not a principle residence.
Recreational Vehicle – These are 4 wheel, off-road all terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, and personal-use utility or camper trailers.
- Snowmobiles, motorcycles, ATVs
Auto Policy Coverage
No matter what kind of vehicle you are insuring you can choose from various levels of coverage, depending on how much protection you want:
- Liability coverage is the most important coverage and required coverage. Basically, if you cause an accident, hurt someone or damage someone’s property, it can pay for covered damage and to defend you if a lawsuit results.
- Collision coverage protects you from costs to repair damage to your vehicle if your car hits another car or object, is hit by another car, or your vehicle rolls over. This coverage is generally required if your car is financed or leased.
- Comprehensive coverage protects your from costs to repair damage to your vehicle from unexpected situations such as fire, theft, vandalism, hitting a deer or another animal, storms or certain natural disasters.
- All perils protection combines both collision and comprehensive coverages.
- Specific perils coverage protects your vehicle only against specific dangers, such as theft or attempted theft, some natural disasters, riot or civil disturbances.
- Medical payments coverage helps pay for covered medical expenses for anyone injured while in yore vehicle, regardless of who is at fault.
In addition to these basic coverages, you can choose from a host of optional coverages to create a customized auto policy that suits your individual needs.
We’ll work with you to develop an auto insurance policy that fits your circumstances and budget.
Discounts & Savings
We offer a variety of ways to save you even more on your premiums, if you:
- Have completed drivers training;
- Are aged 65 or older, licensed a minimum of 20 years, and no at fault accidents in the past 6 years;
- Are retired;
- Have more than one insured private passenger vehicle with the same company;
- Are an occasional driver under the age of 25 , who has limited access to the insured automobile while attending school, college, or university; or
- Have insured both your personal property and automobile policies with the same company.
Auto discounts are also available – we offer discounts based on:
- Dual policy,
- Graduated license training
- Mature age
- Conviction free
- Away at school
- Farmer’s discount
- Loyal client
Please Contact us today at Patterson, Hadden & Brown Insurance Brokers for helpful advice and recommendations.